Hello Education are seeking to recruit friendly, outgoing and hardworking Nursery Assistants to work within the Darlington area, starting September. We currently work with a number of private day nurseries across Darlington who require additional support once they reopen after the Summer break.
As part of the role, the Nursery Assistants will be joining a dedicated and enthusiastic team who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of care and education to the pupils who attend. Ideally, Hello Education are looking for Nursery Assistants who has previously worked within a nursery and have a good understanding of a child’s early years development.
The successful Nursery Assistant will have the following;
- Relevant qualifications such as Childcare and/or Teaching Assistant
- Great communication skills with those under 5 years old
- Be able to work as part of a team and individual
- Follow policies and procedures put in place by the Nursery
- Previously supported pupils aged between 1-5 years old
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Market leading pay scale for all employees
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Nursery Assistant, who believes this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education