SENd 1:1 Support Assistants needed for a school based in Darlington.
The school caters for a broad spectrum of special needs with the children aged 2-19. The role has an immediate start and will run until Easter, it has the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Are you a specialist SENd Support Assistant looking for a new role?
Are you experienced in working with children who have Autism?
Are you trained in using different strategies to support SEN children? If so, we would love to hear from you!
The main duties of the SENd Support Assistant role will be:-
- Working on a 1:1 basis with children on the Autistic spectrum or a specific pupil
- Ability to use different strategies to support learning and the needs of the child
- Must demonstrate a positive and willing attitude
The right SENd Support Assistant will have:-
- Experience of working with children who have Autism or SENd is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in school environments
- Be able to hold student attention and focus with excellent communication skills
- Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions
What we can offer at Hello Education:-
- Market leading rates of pay
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- Honest and friendly service
Hello Education, is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education