Senior Technical Officer Supervisor needed in Dorset £21.45 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5212109
This role will involve:
- To lead and manage a small team of staff and to coordinate activity including through others to deliver a range of projects and/or services, from inception to completion.
- To be accountable for the effective control of allocated project budgets and commitments.
- To provide technical specialist advice to staff, contractors, partners, the community and other stakeholders.
- Provision of day to day advice to professional and technical staff and stakeholders and leadership and management of allocated staff.
- Directing and managing a range of projects and activities, in the production of cost effective solutions to meet corporate, service and team priorities to deliver good outcomes for the community.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities