Digital Training Officer needed in Southampton £21.45 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5213407
This role will involve:
- The post holder will primarily be training and supporting social care providers in the use of MS Teams and Office 365 Apps, either through delivery of training sessions or responding to queries.
- Working across the Southampton’s social care industry, the post holder will be part of a dedicated project team that is implements a portfolio of digital transformation project within social care.
- The post holder will be confident in training IT products to individuals and groups without specialist knowledge.
- The post holder will be responsible for setting up a Digital Champions network across social care in Southampton to facilitate rich communication and share best practice.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet