Business Process Analyst needed in Grays £250.00 per day PAYE - Reference: RQ646868
This role will involve:
- Accountable for the development of business cases for transformational change, including options and a recommended way forward, enabling the client to select appropriate projects to progress.
- Accountable for planning the business analysis effort on projects, in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for shaping and the handover of well-defined projects (including scope and governance) to project managers and their delivery teams.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for services to provide best-value.
- Responsible for identifying new technologies which may be of benefit to the client and for working with the services to determine potential applications for the technology.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services