Housing Business Support based in Haringey and the rate is £15.00 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ646571
This role will involve:
- To support officers and Neighbourhood Manager to deliver an excellent housing management and ASB prevention and enforcement service to our residents within a specified geographical area.
- To support and facilitate the delivery of a high standard of service against an agreed Service Plan for the assigned area in consultation with residents.
- Provide excellent administrative support in relation to the preparation of documents for Housing Officers to use when going to court to;
- Secure warrants to allow the client to exercise its duty as a landlord to inspect all gas supply to homes; and
- Preparation and research to assist in collating and organising documentation for tenancy and ASB enforcement.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services