Registration Officer based in Sandwell and the rate is £11.02 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 377951
This role will involve:
- To carry out administration in areas specific to the delivery of these services in accordance with relevant legislation and regulation.
- To liaise with other officers, organisations, families and businesses in respect of, ceremonies, funerals, burials, cremations, memorials, wakes and exhumations.
- To process paperwork or the use of ICT administration systems to a daily deadline, and the production of legal documentation in connection with the services provided.
- To act as Deputy Registrar, registering all births, stillbirths, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration