A great position has become available for an Estate Agent Office Manager to join this award-winning, market leading Estate Agent in Leicester to lead this team and office onto greater success.
The successful Estate Agent Office Manager will have experience as an Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator, and a minimum of 6 months in valuations you will have a proactive, can-do approach and be eager to take on further responsibility in order to grow your chosen career.
The Estate Agent Office Manager will be a hands on role and as such responsibilities will include overseeing the office and staff, undertaking administration and office duties pertaining to the marketing of new properties, overseeing the Sales Progression department and supporting junior members of the team.
Estate Agent Office Manager– Experience Needed
- To be the Estate Agent Office Manager you will need at least 2 years’ experience within the industry, with experience as an Estate Agent Sales Negotiator/valuer
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the sales progression process through to completion
- Confident in supporting junior members of staff
- Excellent man manager skills
- Excellent time management and administration skills
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- Keen eye for detail
Estate Agent Office Manager – Benefits
- Competitive Salary and quarterly bonus scheme
- Parking permit
- Company pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Office Manager eager to join a fantastic local brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
bonus scheme, mileage
- Industry Sector Property
Secondary School or equivalent