Housing Procurement Officer based in Woolwich and the rate is £18.08 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ648319
This role will involve:
- Assisting with the delivery of the Home Improvement Service, so as efficiently deliver advice, casework and the administration of private sector housing procurement.
- Undertake activities to proactively identify empty properties and bring them back into use.
- Managing an individual caseload as allocated by the Senior Procurement Officer.
- Building relationships with private sector landlords, agents and other housing providers in order to procure and develop housing options for households in housing need.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services