Performance And Improvement Assistant based in Lincoln and the rate is £11.28 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 5213408
This role will involve:
- To undertake collection, collation and analysis of data from waste collection rounds to create work packages for Performance and Improvement Officers
- To accurately input outcomes from Performance and Improvement engagement activities
- Production of reports on activities and improvements undertaken in Waste Improvement projects which should be presented in a clear and informative manner using new ideas and methods.
- To analyse performance of Waste Improvement projects based on robust data and use this data to support the improvement of engagement activities and help improve recycling rates and reduce contamination of waste across the county
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services