Senior Development Control Support Officer based in Atherstone and the rate is £15.59 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 5213442
This role will involve:
- Keeping up to date with changes in relevant Planning and Local Land Charges legislation, to have an in depth knowledge to assist in service delivery.
- Management of a small team with responsibility for overseeing administrative support processes and carry out staff appraisals, review and personnel issues, performance management and development and training.
- To manage the electronic delivery of Development Control service with the validation and registration of planning applications, enforcements and appeals and all other planning related applications.
- To provide day to day technical support, advice and guidance of the Development Control and Land Charges, planning complaints and enforcement functions of the service (officers, councillors, external applicants, email, face-to-face, telephone, etc).
- To regularly keep informed of developments in local land charges at national and local level including legislation, guidance, partners and NLIS and maximise income.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services