Communications Officer based in Lambeth and the rate is £13.44 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 0006 5661 / 1
This role will involve:
- Support the planning and delivery of effective internal communications and engagement work.
- Take responsibility for specific projects or ongoing areas of work within the Communications Service and support in the development, implementation and monitoring of the effectiveness of communications.
- Ensure that communications, employee consultation and engagement are used to identify clear priorities and drive change.
- Develop, write and edit content for a range of communications channels – internal and external.
- Work with communications colleagues and managers to deliver effective internal communications and staff engagement.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR