Job Title: Quality Technician
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm Friday 7.30 am – 1.00pm
Working Tenure: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 holiday, pension, and onsite parking.
We are a Europe’s leading Manufacturer providing innovative and cutting-edge products for the Aerospace industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Inspector to join our team working alongside the busy Quality department. Your role will be supporting initial inspections through to full life-cycle production.
As Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for:
- Dimensional and cosmetic inspection of manufactured goods
- Complete verification and inspection of AS9102 First Article Inspection Reports
- Maintain daily inspections figures/reports and associated KPI reports
- Certification of outgoing product/material (CAA Form 1)
As the successful Quality Inspector, you will need to meet the following related skills/experience:
- Experience within a Quality Control/Assurance setting
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings & Specifications
- Understand of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- FAIR compilation/review 9AS3102 standard)
- Handling any customer related queries/complaints in a timely manner
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please click “Apply Now” or contact Heidi Aldred on 01189 239 210 to discuss further.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing