Supervisor - Plumbing needed in Greenwich £19.45 per hr PAYE - Reference: RQ648445
This role will involve:
- To be responsible to the Delivery Managers for the co-ordination and direction of a team of employees undertaking building maintenance, building construction or related works in properties. To manage and supervise up to 20 staff including those working for subcontractors.
- To assist with managing, directing, motivating and developing staff including the allocation work and setting and monitoring standards in line with policies and procedures.
- To manage the deployment and allocation of other resources including materials and vehicles related to building works.
- To check, verify and sign time and bonus sheets. To certify job numbers involved.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction