Communications Officer needed in Malton £13.98 per hr PAYE - Reference: RQ648483
This role will involve:
- Support the Communications Managers to deliver their proactive work
- Produce digital content to support marketing, communications, engagement and campaign activity
- Respond appropriately to media enquiries and work with key contacts across the organisation to produce statements and reactive press releases
- Work closely with teams to produce content for our communications channels including proactive press releases, social media, website, marketing materials, newsletters and Intranet to agreed standards
- Work closely with the team to plan and schedule content for the corporate social media accounts, ensuring regular content and consistent messaging
- Monitor social media channels
- Oversee the digital press cuttings of all media coverage
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR