Senior Business Change Project Manager
James Adams is seeking a Senior Business Change Project Manager to join a genuine market-leading company with over 100 sites across the UK. They are widely recognised as the industry leader in their field and have a number of multi-million-pound transformation projects planned over the next 5 years. We're looking to speak with Senior Business Change Project Managers with experience delivering projects in complex organisations.
· Prepare the baseline management products in line with the Project Management Framework in conjunction with any Project Assurance roles, and agree them with the Project Board for example Project Mandate, Project Initiation Documentation (and its components)
· Use the Change Management model to plan, coordinate and deliver Adoption and Change Management activities to ensure that the Project is successfully delivered and changes are embedded into the business with effective communication to all affected stakeholders
· Prepare reports in line with the Project Management Framework, for example, Highlight Reports, Lesson Reports, End Project Report
· Maintain and manage the RAID register
· Liaise with any corporate or external suppliers or account managers
· Ensure that behavioural expectations of team members are established
· Manage the overall production of the required products from business teams, IT or third-party suppliers, taking responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary
· Establish and manage the project's procedures — risk management, issue and change control, configuration management, and communication
· Establish and manage the project controls – monitoring and reporting
· Manage risks and mitigating actions to ensure delivery of the capabilities required to deliver the project’s benefits
· Manage and lead project updates to key stakeholders, advising the Project Board of any deviations from the plan
· Oversee and maintain a project change request log ensuring approvals are within the delegated limits of authority
· Project Manage the IT delivery workstream working with the Head of IT solution delivery to ensure successful delivery
· Plan and co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing for IT-enabled changes
· Forecast project resource demand to the Business Programme Manager
· Support the Business Programme Manager in the programme delivery
· Provide support to all stakeholders to ensure that requirements and concerns are appropriately managed
- The successful candidate is likely to be currently working or have significant experience in a Project Management role, within a large multi-site organisation. Experience within housebuilding would be an advantage but not essential.
- Hold relevant change management qualifications e.g. Prince2, APM Project Management Qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels and skilled at developing relationships.
- Delivery focused with the ability to prioritise effectively, delegate and achieve results
- Comfortable in delivering change through facilitation, presentations and practice.
- Ability to deliver successful projects through the guidance, coaching, mentoring and influencing of others.
- Able to manage and coach in techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects
- Credible and persuasive to advise and direct project teams on their projects
- Team player with the ability to lead and be part of a wider team
- Resilient, enthusiastic and confident self-starter
Contract, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Plus car allowance, bonus, healthcare
- Industry Sector IT & Internet