Our client is a well known medium sized name in print management. Offering a range of print services covering point of sale, direct mail, marketing print and large format print they truly are a one stop shop when it comes to client requirements. This role is due to new client wins and with a t/o of £4m being looked after by 25 staff this is a great time to join the business.
We are looking for a Print Production / Account Manager to take control of the print department within the business. The ideal candidate will have industry experience, be organised and have good knowledge in various types of print.
Daily duties will include:
- Organising and monitoring the flow of printed materials
- Checking schedules
- Confirming product specifications & arrange adjustments
- Deal with 3rd party vendors and bench marking products
- Liaising with clients
- Producing quotations
- Use of back office system to raise orders and Pos
- Quality control prior to delivery to the client
- Industry Experience
- Account Management
- Knowledge in the following fields – Mailing, POS, Operational Print, Marketing Print, Merchandising.
- Use of back office systems
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR