WB Employment is looking for Customer Service Consultants and Store Advisors to join one of the biggest retailers, based in Plymouth.
We are looking for people with all Customer Service background who would like to join a team of professionals.
You should be customer focused, keep calm under pressure, be able to organise your workload and pay attention to detail.
Great over the phone manner, polite, friendly and can-do attitude is a must.
- Provide front line customer services
- Provide an integrated service to enhance the customer experience
- Identify customers’ needs and deduce the appropriate course of action
- Accurate recording and data entry of customer details
- Provide the customer with an exemplary standard of customer care in accordance with agreed procedures through telephone, electronic or postal communication as appropriate
What skills should you possess?
- Previous Customer Service experience in a telephone related role
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of Word / Excel / Outlook
- Previous experience of using IT systems to process customer data
- Accurate data entry skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Flexible attitude to working pattern
You will be required to work different shifts and some weekend work is also required.
Own transport is advantageous but not essential. Company is located on a regular bus routes.
This position is temporary ongoing and successful candidates could start immediately.
Please apply now!