About the Company
An award winning leading international law firm are seeking a Graduate Recruitment & Development Assistant to join their team. This role has great scope and there are excellent opportunities for progression.
About the Role
Reporting into the Recruitment and Development Manager, this role provides both graduate recruitment and development support across a range of areas. Duties include:
- Planning, logistics and coordination of campus events/law fairs
- Screen applications, schedule interviews, materials, programmes and manage calendar
- Liaise with universities and law societies
- Act as first point of contact, liaising with fee earners and Partners
- Upload new joiner details and create offer packs
- Maintain relationships with future/current trainees
- Assist with the qualification process
- Manage diversity work experience programmes
- Ad-hoc administration, including invoicing
You will have previous experience of working in a graduate recruitment role ideally within professional services and exceptional interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources