Key Stage Two/KS2 Teaching Assistant needed for a school in North Tyneside
Do you enjoy supporting children and helping them develop in their education?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant/TA with a Level 2/3 Qualification?
Have you had extensive experience working in Key Stage two/KS2?
Hello Education are looking for a Key Stage two Teaching Assistant/ KS2 TA to have the opportunity to work in a fantastic primary school in North Tyneside.
The school is looking for someone who has experience working within Key Stage Two/KS2 .The right candidate should be proactive and always willing to go the extra mile for the children. Having a caring, supportive and compassionate attitude is essential!
SEND/Special Educational Needs Experience is desirable but not essential.
The position is part time and has the potential of going permanent for the right person.
The successful TA/Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified
- 6 months experience working in a school
- Extensive experience in KS2/Key Stage two
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with SEND
- Experience in supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
If you feel that you are the right Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Rhianna on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year