Orion Electrotech are exclusively partnered with a alternative, creative and super innovative engineering business located in the heart of East London. This company are looking to onboard an experienced Workshop Manager on a full-time, permanent basis who will work closely alongside the Head of Production. You will be treated as the Head of Productions right-hand person, so essentially the next most senior individual within the engineering department.
On a day to day basis the Workshop Manager will:
- Manage and lead the Fabrication Crew (which is a mix of permanent and freelance staff), you will identify where certain projects need a little more attention and move the Fabrication Crew around accordingly to ensure the projects move through to completion.
- Work alongside the Team Leaders for other departments such as; CNC, Paint Shop - to gain a clearer idea on schedule of works to ascertain how this will impact your departments workflow.
- Work closely alongside the Head of Production to make sound decisions on the method of workflow (i.e. which aspect of the fabrication is worked first and by who etc.)
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- Strong experience within fabrication
- Solid team leadership skills
- Logical and strategic mindset approach to workflow management / job allocation
- Health and Safety conscious
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
28 Days Holiday (including BH), Extra leave for Xmas, Pension
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Secondary School or equivalent