£30,000 - £35,000 + Uncapped Commission & Benefits (Free gym membership/private medical cover)
Excellent Career Development Programme, Incentives including all expenses paid holidays (Dubai/New York) and Michelin Star dining experiences
Free on-site parking
Do you want to work for a Dynamic, fast-paced, and forward-thinking organisation as an Account Manager?
With an uncapped commission scheme and an excellent leadership development programme, we are driving our growth by adding Account Managers to our recruitment teams.
We partner with some of the most innovative companies at the forefront of engineering design, product development and manufacturing.
Excited to know more….?
What is your role as an Account Manager?
- You will be the Talent Partner for some of the biggest and best household names in manufacturing/engineering
- Working with your Business Development Manager, you will attend client briefings to understand your client’s recruitment needs
- Using the best job boards and linked tools you will advertise and source the top 5% of talent available in the market
- Liaising with your clients and candidates you will organise and give interview feedback and agree forward actions
- Developing and strengthening both client and candidate relationships will be a fundamental part of your Account Manager role
What are we looking for in an Account Manager?
- Prior recruitment experience either in an agency, in-house, or internal setting
- You are money motivated with financial goals that you are passionate about
- Hitting targets and with a hunger to succeed is in your DNA
- The ability to build great relationships is one of your strengths
- Driven, ambitious and resilient are words that you would use to describe yourself
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- You have the will and ambition to learn a new industry
Why work with us as an Account Manager?
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
- Competitive basic salary & uncapped monthly commission
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York etc)
- Flexible working – plus a 3 pm finish on Fridays - Start your weekend early!
- Stable and growing company (average length of service is 7 years)
- Our Culture is supportive, and fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
- Emphasis on “Well-being” with an annual programme of body and mind activities
If you feel that you have the transferable skills or experience to be an Account Manager, simply Click and apply now.
Alternatively, if you would like to find out more call Georgina Leonard at Orion Electrotech Reading for a confidential conversation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commission, Incentives etc.
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales