Spa Operations Manager – Three Graces Spa at Grantley Hall
Overview of the Role As the Spa Operations Manager, you’ll be reporting to the Spa and Wellness Manager or the Assistant Spa Manager and support the operational management of the Elite gym and Three Graces Spa. This will include treatment provision, poolside and thermal areas, gym and specialised equipment, spa lounge, changing areas, reception and stock control.
- You’ll be responsible for Elite activity linked to membership, sales, marketing, and promotional activity whilst training
- Supervise, deliver, coach and train the team to deliver standards of product and service
- Deliver performance-enhancing techniques, products and packages using the facilities provided Ensure standards are maintained through effective supervision of the areas including spa lounge, gym areas, treatment rooms and relaxation room and pool and its surrounding areas, changing rooms.
- Have a clear understanding of the health and safety policies relating to the spa, treatments, gym and pool in line with the systems.
- Be able to assist in developing a sales and marketing strategy focusing on developing and delivering corporate wellness programmes, amateur athletes and professional wellness
- Operational supervision or, preferably, management of a luxury spa environment
- Experience in the delivery of spa treatments and gym treatments
- Knowledge of booking systems, preferably Premier Spa
- Previous experience in purchasing, rotas, hotel booking systems, stock control and customer feedback systems
- A good understanding of delivering performance and lifestyle analysis, advice and designing individual programmes based on data from performance monitoring systems is a benefit, however not essential
- Confident, self-motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery
- Experience in managing a large team within the hospitality industry
Benefits We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers.
- Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum + a monthly service charge – typically £2,400 annually
- Free bespoke uniform
- 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
- Free employee car parking
- Modern and spacious live-in accommodation available
- Hours: 40 hours a week, this is between Monday – Sunday spread over 5 days
We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases
- Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
- Complimentary meals when on duty
- On-site Staff gym
- Refer a friend scheme
Grantley Academy The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on-the-job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, and managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements. On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin-starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5-star career at a 5-star hotel.
APPLY NOW | VIA THIS ADVERT | Or email your CV profile to [email protected] We look forward to receiving your profile and discussing our opportunity with you further.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider your application if you have the right to live and work in the UK, we are unable to support visa applications at this time
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
See advert for all of the amazing benfits
- Industry Sector Other
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)