Graduate Quality Control Technician
£22,000 + Incredible bonus
Hours: 36.25 hours a week
Final Pension Scheme
Do you have great organisational & communication skills, pay close attention to detail, and are used to working in a fast-paced environment, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you because our client is looking for a driven Graduate Quality Control Technician.
As a Graduate Quality Control Technician, you will;
- Inspect materials, parts, and products as well as elements and machines in-house to ensure ATEX requirements are met.
- Control & maintain the calibration system
- Graduate Quality Control Technicians are also responsible for carrying out internal ISO audits
- New supplier inspection & evaluations will be completed by the Graduate Quality Control Technician
- Quality documentation, certifications of conformities & tests are completed in a timely approach.
- Graduate Quality Control Technician will ensure non-conformities, quarantined & returned items from customers are processed, recorded, actioned, controlled and reported, and ensuring preventative measures are put in place.
Required skillset for the Graduate Quality Control Technician are:-
- Ability to problem solve with good attention to detail.
- Understanding and able to simplify complex processes.
- Great communicator.
- Good level of PC skills
- Happy to work in a team.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing