Environmental Health Officer needed in Newbury paying £35.00 per hr - Reference: 5212006
This is a full time role on a temporary basis
- Carry out inspections of all types of premises, land and undertakings and to initiate appropriate actions as a result.
- Respond to service requests, complaints and formal notifications by investigations, inspections, interviews and all other appropriate methods.
- Conduct investigations leading to the production of reports for consideration by the Public Protection Partnership – Joint Case Management including conducting interviews under caution, witness handling, evidence gathering and preparing for and attending court or tribunal.
- Manage other staff conducting investigations acting as a Senior Investigating Officer for the purpose of the Criminal Procedures and Investigations Act 1996 (Senior EHO)
- Take the lead on research into specialist topics and disseminate information to colleagues in these fields. This may include the supervision of specialist contractors.
- Undertake inspections and associated actions in response to licensing, authorisations, permits, registrations and similar activities.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with clients, colleagues and external agencies.
Ideally candidates will have a EHRB Registration
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services