Project Engineer needed in Newbury paying £17.00 per hr - Reference: 5211606
This is a full time role on a temporary basis
- Provide professional and technical services consistent with the post holders qualifications and experience in relation to the delivery of highways and transport services in West Berkshire and in particular land drainage and highway drainage projects.
- Promote the use of sustainable drainage and assist with the duties as a Lead Local Flood Authority.
- Assess and respond to the planning department on drainage related development proposals in regard to planning consents. In particular review and encourage the use of sustainable drainage systems in accordance with the SuDS Manual and the Sustainable Drainage Supplementary Planning Document [with an emphasis on naturalistic drainage and green infrastructure design strategies].
- Develop and update the asset management database under the Flood and Water Management Act.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities