Azure Architect needed for this large, enterprise sized not for profit organisation.
Responsibilities are broad and include executing the IT Platform Modernisation Strategy to reduce complexity, deliver resilient services and migrate core technology to Microsoft Cloud Services. The Azure Architect will also be responsible for defining, developing and promoting Technical Architecture standards in line with strategic and business goals.
The right candidate will have extensive experience as a Technical Architect within a complex enterprise sized organisation and have a good mix of:
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect certification or equivalent experience
- Expert-level skills in Azure administration and experience with Azure development and DevOps processes
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e Windows IaaS, Security Management, Storage, Networking)
- Substantial demonstrable experience of building positive relationships in a complex matrix technology structure, with a proven record of driving decisions collaboratively and resolving conflict.
- Extensive knowledge of current and future technology trends, specifically Microsoft Online Services.
- Extensive proven track record in Platform security – including defence in depth, secure by default, updates and patching, secure boundaries, and zero trust.
This is an organisation that invest heavily in their IT systems and the role involves very significant project work. It’s an opportunity to work with a world class team and to make a real impact.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Richard Morgan at Remit Resources
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet