Based on site
Mon to Fri (occasional weekend work)
Manchester’s largest shopping centre is recruiting an Operation Manager to join their highly successful operations team,
Reporting to the Head of Operation this this position is a crucial part the senior management team.
Main Duties Include:
- Working within the operations team and liaising with department leads to ensure that all HSE and security documentation and actions are accurately recorded and maintained on the system
- Working to maintain best practice for the control of contractors.
- Develop and undertake structured compliance audits of the facilities management contractors
- Continually review Health & Safety operations on site and develop recommendations and actions to improve.
- Develop a positive safety culture.
- To address any operational queries raised escalating any issues where required.
- To proactively manage risk in conjunction with the Building Services Manager/Head of Operations / Director.
- Work in partnership with the service providers to maintain high standards of presentation and service improvements are implemented as appropriate. Encouraging delivery to the highest standards on a continuous basis.
- Regular inspections of the building highlighting any issues to be dealt with by the service providers, ensuring these are actioned.
They are looking for an experienced problem solver with the ability to negotiate with suppliers and contractors as well as:
Experience within the facilities management sector or a service driven environment.
Maintained statutory and contract compliance.
Managed individually and part of a team to deliver robust system for the control of contractors. Strong understanding of permit to work systems and CDM requirements.
Experience of successfully delivering targets
Proven ability to understand and analyse data and create/recommend solutions to problems
Ability to work and drive high standards with a broad spectrum of internal and external contacts
Interested? Send your CV to Annalee Wood at Aspire Recruitment today
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property