Medical Approval fluent German
The role of the Medical Approver Associate is the Review and Approval of slide sets from external German speakers
- Review, approve and act as final signatory slide sets (in German language) of external medical speaker and ensure all slide sets are compliant with the scientific and medical data, local policies and procedures, and legislation
- Manage any escalations in cooperation with the German affiliate
- Manage and prioritize approvals in busy times
- Degree of pharmacy, chemistry, biology, medicine (human and veterinary) or health sciences - clinical/ therapeutic experience or relevant scientific industry experience appreciated.
- Medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists considered with ≥ 3 years of clinical, research or relevant scientific industry experience or a related discipline with relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Native German speaker (or excellent German) with advanced English
- Proactive, customer-oriented and pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Good time management skills
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
Other Information/Additional Preferences
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field.
- Knowledge of customer center or medical information operational experience.
- Project management experience would be an advantage
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Science