D365 CRM Business Analyst Team Lead| End User | £50,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a Pembridge based client. They provide customers with high quality service and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- Scoping business requirements through analysis and design in line with client business processes.
- Implement solutions effectively and efficiently in line with Sysco’s project methodology, including Design, Build, Develop and Deploy.
- Liaise with other Professional Services staff including Consulting practice Lead, project managers and technical development staff.
- Liaise with the company and Microsoft support staff in the diagnosis and resolution of support issues and transition to Business-as-Usual support.
- Manage successful on-going relationships with clients with on-going projects.
- Strong Dynamics CRM experience.
- proven track record within Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 projects.
- Experience working in a functional role.
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
They offer an excellent salary up to £50,000 and benefits.
This client is based Pembridge; they can offer a remote role flexible working. 1x per quarter in Pembridge
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Ireland, Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Waterford.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet