D365 F&O lead finance Consultant, Microsoft Gold Partner, £85,000
Pearson Carter is working very closely with an MS partner who is looking for a D365 F&O Consultant to join their team to come and help work and lead the current consultant team.
As a D365 F&O Consultant, you will help deliver innovative ideas and contribute towards this massive project.
- Provide guidance and preparation of suitable product documentation where required.
- Ensure a smooth transition to Support new implementations by hands-on assistance at client sites during Go Live.
- Gain a solid understanding of client business; their industry, organization, systems, challenges, and objectives.
- Provide basic technical support for project life cycle.
- Excellent experience working on Dynamics D365/F&O
- Past involvement in implementation/Upgrade projects.
- Understanding of Life Cycle Services is a must
- Good communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations.
This role requires relocation to Malt- hybrid once relocated
This role is offering a very competitive salary of £85,000 Along benefits such as a pension scheme, car allowance and many more.
How to apply
Please apply to this job ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Partners Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Axapta, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX Jobs, Axapta Jobs, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365 F&O, F&O, End-user, Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, UK Wide, Remote, Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, London, London, Manchester, Birmingham, West Midlands, Scotland, Northeast.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet