Legal Analyst fluent German
Within CMS, we are currently looking for a motivated, solution-focused technically minded professional to join its team . This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to our team. The Associate / Senior Associate - CMS
will work cross-functionally and have regular interaction with key business partners within the GBS, European & Global CMS network, along with other key connected functions in company in particular IT, Global Transparency, Global Commercial Operations (GCO) and Ethics & Compliance. This role will also support CMS Operational activities, including Contract to Pay activities for external Healthcare Professionals as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
The key activities supported by the team include:
- Gain experience and build knowledge on CMS Operational Activities through execution of HCP contract to pay processes for assigned country. This includes, but is not limited to, managing daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs, issue resolution & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the company’s ToV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication.
- Demonstrate excellence communication & change management skills with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Lead medium sized projects, or workstreams within larger projects in line with the strategic priorities of CMS.
- Create, deliver and support end user training on new functionality or frequently asked questions, including updates to reference documents, job aids and SOPs
- Engage with SMEs and Continuous Improvement Forums within CMS Operations to support the identification of common system issues or concerns impacting end user efficiency or Customer Experience
- Support with Data Management and Authentication Process activities across CMS through the execution of requests in the Customer ODS, Customer Facing web portal, and management of TVA kick-outs, to support CMS business processes and TOV Disclosure requirements.
- Support with system development, bug fixes and technical enhancements, through creation of user stories, end user testing and engagement with key stakeholders across the SME and IT groups
- Design, validate & deliver business processes, through multiple media – including process mapping, Swimlane creation, PowerPoint summary and formal documentation
- Have an in depth understanding of the system & end to end CMS business process (Cork, Local, Global & MPC) to support complex ticket resolution, working closely with the business and IT in order to communicate and assess incidents which may impact end user efficiency or Cx.
- Manage changes to Dashboards requested or required by Ops Teams, ensuring that they are optimised for operational efficiency and based on best practice.
- Governance of CMS templates to oversee the publication of templates to Production in addition to supporting the operational teams with complex drawlooping requirements.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer or stakeholder needs needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with internal business partners
- Experience of working in a business integration capacity
- Experience working with the following systems would be an advantage: Salesforce, SAP, MS Office, MS Project & Visio, Jira.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of end-to-end CMS processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree*
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Another European language an advantage
- IT, Project Management or Training qualification would be an advantage
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Legal
'A' level/Higher or equivalent