Associate / Senior Associate - Global Scientific Communication - Health Literacy Content Creator will work with cross-functional, multidisciplinary, therapeutic area molecule teams to prepare health literacy optimized clinical trial patient-facing communications.
The organization is developing a brand-new, cutting-edge internal health literacy capability to enhance patient experiences throughout the clinical trial lifecycle. This creative team will be entrusted with developing engaging, patient-focused clinical trial communications in the areas of patient education, recruitment, and retention, as well as proactively carrying out completely coordinated health literacy optimized content initiatives.
Document Preparation, Development and Finalization/Document Management
- Effectively gather and assess data, information, and input from various sources, roles, and geographies in order to produce and distribute patient-facing clinical trial communications that are impactful, simplified, and health literacy optimized.
- Coordinate the publishing and dissemination of patient-facing clinical trial health literate communications, including planning (including organizing/preparing outlines), writing (including first-draft authorship), editing, and reviewing.
- Conduct a successful document initiation to guarantee authoring team alignment, the best possible audience engagement, and the understanding of the fundamental message.
- Ensure that the information is presented in a clear, thorough, accurate, and succinct manner.
- Collaborate with the Health Literacy team and other teams to guarantee timely and efficient document development and escalate problems as necessary to assure document completion.
- Use best practices for health literacy to make sure all content is tailored to the target audience.
- Negotiate with other team members to adjust deadlines and content.
- Comply with regulations while utilizing the organization's Global Health Literacy Toolkit and the company's Brand book.
- Develop and prepare presentations in collaboration with internal and external speakers, or with vendors as necessary.
Project and Stakeholder Management
- Oversee the writing process and use strong project management techniques to guarantee that documents are completed on time.
Knowledge and Skills Development
- Maintain and improve your understanding of the therapeutic area, including disease states and assigned compounds (s).
- Continue to develop your content development abilities in line with audience needs and technological/digital advancements.
- Depending on the project assignment, demonstrate flexibility when switching between document kinds, therapeutic regions, and chemicals.
- Provide peer coaching to others by sharing technical information, giving guidance, answering questions.
- Network with others (including other functions and regions) to identify and share best practices.
- Contribute to process improvements, suggesting opportunities where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific related field: health/communications/health outcomes/health economics/public health, etc.
- Experience writing scientific publications
- Fluent in English and second language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of writing exercise (a writing exercise is required as part of the candidate evaluation process)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing