Senior Health & Safety Adviser needed in Hackney £26.88 ph ref RQ661638
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- The post holder is responsible for the effective delivery of services that will achieve a continuous improvement in Fire Safety performance for the client and compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- The post holder will put in place appropriate arrangements for planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of preventative and protective measures for fire safety management that are aligned to the HSE Guidance HSG 65 for health and safety management systems.
- To ensure that suitable and sufficient fire risk assessments are carried out in all Properties and activities where there is likely to be a risk of fire. This to include a means of identifying and tracking the completion of remedial actions required by the assessment to eliminate or control the risks from fire.
- To record, report and investigate fire related incidents
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services