Repairs Service Administrator needed in Redditch £11.50 per hr PAYE - Reference: RQ677745
This role will involve:
- Undertaking a range of financial management processes, including raising purchase orders, processing creditor invoices, raising debtor invoices, handling cash etc.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Liaising with tenants and customers, suppliers, contractors, Councillors
- Organising meetings including booking a venue, documentation, facilities, take and distribute minutes
- Procure, receive, store, issue of stationery items.
- Organise the printing of large scale printing requirements
- Handle monies due to the Council including reconciliation of petty cash
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration