Field Officer needed in Barry £14.00 per hr PAYE - Reference: RQ677728
This role will involve:
- Coordinate the establishment of volunteer groups and their training for the purposes of rural path improvement and nature conservation according to the green trails deliver plan.
- Assist the Senior Field Officer towards deliver of a long distance bridleway route detailed within the Green Trails Network Plan
- Lead practical site work (e.g. vegetation clearance, gate installation, waymarking)
- Liaise with landowners, user groups and other interested parties for the purposes of delivering practical work.
- Develop partnerships with local groups, user groups and nature conservation groups.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services