Our client is well known privately owned name in large format print, point of sale and shop fit outs. After weathering the storm of 2021, they are now back in growth mode and need a new production supervisor to join the team. You will have a positive attitude and have previous experience with a large format print environment.
They are looking for a new person to join our Account management team. The role focuses on project managing; client liaison and estimating jobs; and is a great role for someone already working as an account handler, or someone looking to move into the position from a large format production role. The successful candidate will report directly to our Client Services Director managing a variety of projects either autonomously or as part of a larger team.
They are a down to earth, relaxed but really ambitious team and are looking for the next member of the gang to support the business so that they can focus on what they do best of all, printing and creating wonderfully visual things.
- To manage a portfolio of key accounts
- To liaise with clients and advise them on the best product and service solutions for a variety of diverse projects with a “can do” attitude at all times.
- To provide excellent customer service
- To work with the Client Service Director and peers to strategically grow accounts in line with business objectives
- To manage client's briefs from initial point of contact, advising, and cost estimating, through to project management including organisation of installations
- To maintain regular contact with clients, build and sustain long-term business relationships
- To act as a key point of contact for clients for day-day operational issues
- To participate in client meetings
- To prepare and deliver work instructions and project briefs for tasks such as production, packing, collation, delivery or fitting.
- To work collaboratively with the production and installations teams to ensure a quality service to our clients.
Required skills, experience and knowledge:
- A professional understanding of selling print related products and services and a professional knowledge of print production processes and techniques; especially large and small format digital products and their applications would be ideal.
- Proven track record in building and developing client relationships
- Excellent communication and time management
- Knowledge of managing and developing portfolios of existing clients
- Experience in a client facing role is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excel at plate spinning!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR