Who we are?
JobsTrackR is a job board design for candidates to help them to connect with employees and find the job quicker with a simple application process. JobsTrackR is a part of Wave company specialising in recruitment solutions including recruitment media buying, developing career websites and recruitment marketing.
Wave registered address is Wave, City Gate Business Centre, 95-107 Southampton Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2QU.
Collecting personal data
We collect data that are gathered via browser cookies when a user visits the website or data that are entered by a user while submitting a form, this data is necessary to provide our business services.
When a user accesses JobsTrackR website, a user’s computer makes a connection with our server via browser, the following data might be collected: IP address, geographical location, operating system, browser name, page viewed, time of access and duration of the visit.
When a user submits a contact or newsletter form on our website, data such as: name, surname, email address can be collected which is necessary to provide better service to our users. We might also use this data for marketing purpose to send the updates and company’s newsletters.
Your data is also collected to make recruitment process more efficient by helping jobseekers and recruiters to connect. When a user submits the application form, collected data including CV are shared with employers and recruitment agencies. Your profile and CV will be visible and shared with recruiters and employers. You can opt-out from CV search service at any time.
- If you are a registered candidate, you can opt in and opt-out to our CV Search service via login to jobstrackr.com website and update settings in your ‘MyProfile & CV’ option.
- If you are not a registered candidate, you will be automatically opt-in to our CV Search service. You can opt-out from CV search service by sending us a message via a contact form on our website or by contacting us directly on [email protected]
By submitting data to us you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposed described in this policy.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using personal information
We keep your data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
We may use your personal information to:
- personalise our website for you;
- send you updates and offers about our product via web or social media advertising;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the email);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
We will also use not personal data for statistical and analytical purpose necessary to deliver our business services and improve our product.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
We will send job alerts to data subjects who have opted-in to receive them.
Your Right to personal data
You have the right to access your data. However, the written request is needed. Having enough information to ensure us to identify you, we will disclose to you all personal data we hold about you. We will also correct, amend or delete any data that is inaccurate.
You have the right to data portability that will allow you to reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. We provide the personal data in commonly machine-readable machines, for example SCV or Excel file. This information will be provided free of charge.
You have the right to erase your personal data only if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed or you withdraw from consent.
You have the right to objection for using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can do it online by completing the contact form on our website.
You can also let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated on [email protected]
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- relating to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to any other third parties.
Retaining personal information
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We apply the best practice to ensure that your data is protected against unauthorized access by applying SSL certificate on our websites, firewalls, passwords and anti-spam software in our system.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to countries outside the EEA if these countries are deemed to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email if you have provided us with means to do so.