KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Childcare Assessor
Location: London and surrounding areas - Home/Field based (Must be flexible with travel)
Salary: £24,500 - £30,000 + fantastic bonus earning potential of up 6k on top of salary!
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Delivering full Apprenticeship Standards in Childcare Levels 2/3 (Level 5 delivery if occupationally competent to do so).
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners, conduct remote and face to face observations to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and completions.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment Process.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, reviews, learner progression, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Childcare up to Level 3.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within early years childcare.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
Please note:KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education