SENd Primary Teachers needed for a specialist Primary School in Darlington. The school caters for a broad spectrum of special needs with the children aged 2-19.
The role will be to cover in both KS1 & KS2 you must be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons to pupils that SENd diagnosis, to current curriculum.
Your duties being an SENd Primary Teacher role will be:-
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons
- Ability to use different strategies to support learning and the needs of the pupils
- Must demonstrate a positive and willing attitude
The right SENd Primary Teacher will have:-
- Experience of working with children who have Autism or SENd is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in school environments
- Be able to hold student attention and focus with excellent communication skills
- Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions
What we can offer at Hello Education:-
- Market leading rates of pay
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- Honest and friendly service
Hello Education, is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education