A truly exciting opportunity for a Lettings Manager to oversee my impressive clients Cheltenham Lettings operation. Reporting to the Director, the ideal candidate will be a local market expert, with a strong track record of success in a similar role. You’ll be instrumental in driving the business forward through development of existing relationships and seeking out and converting new opportunities. You will be an existing Lettings Manager or Assistant Lettings Manager with entrepreneurial flare who’ll relish the opportunity to lead by example rather than just manage the team from the top down. This will be a hands on role and you’ll have a desire to deliver deals from start through to completion.
You’ll keep up to date with changes in industry legislation and ensure that working practices are delivered to the highest standard.
You’ll also be required to network with local developers and clients alike. You’ll monitor competitors within the market and ensure that our practices continue to be market leading.
A strong presence on social media platforms will help deliver wider exposure to the Cheltenham Residential Lettings business. The Lettings Manager role is critical to the continued success and growth of the department. This is an opportunity that presents a fantastic platform for un-rivalled career development and financial reward.
Lettings Manager Responsibilities
- To set clear objectives in line with company/team strategy and to measure performance against these
- To conduct regular 1-2-1’s, hold team meetings and complete thorough probationary, interim and annual appraisals
- To support team members in career development via coaching and mentoring
- To adhere to all company processes with regards to people management and to role model professional behaviours at all times
- Network to build up client base
- Attend market appraisals
- Maintain a database of applicants who must be qualified, dealt with urgency and booked in for viewings
- Create offer Letters, forms, deposit requests and see deal through to completion
- Attend and contribute to regular senior management meetings and report on market activity, trends, successes and make suggestions for improvement
- Contribute to departmental forecasting
- Bring an energy, positivity and urgency to the department and set the example to the wider team
Lettings Manager – Experience Needed
- Experience as an existing Assistant Lettings Manager or Lettings Manager
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Manager – Benefits
- A basic of up to £30,000
- OTE of £50,000
- Car allowance option
- Private health care
- Monday - Friday only
This is a great opportunity for a proven, passionate Lettings Manager eager to join one of the best!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent