A Design and Technology Teacher needed for a special needs school in Sunderland
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design and Technology Teacher in Sunderland!
Do you have experience working in a SEND school?
Are you a committed and passionate Design and Technology teacher?
Are you experienced working with challenging behaviour?
A large special needs school with an excellent reputation in Sunderland is seeking to appoint a Design and Technology Teacher to start work as soon as possible.
The position is full time and the school need someone who has worked in a SEND school before or has extensive experience working with SEMH / Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
The Head Teacher is looking for someone with a positive attitude to teaching, a calm and nurturing nature and has resilience.
Applicants need to have:
- QTS with a Design specialism
- Experience teaching up to KS4 / Key Stage 4
- Experience teaching within a special needs school
- Good classroom management
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
If you are interested in this position, please call Kiya on 0191 691 5007 or email your CV to [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education