There is an excellent opportunity for a motivated doctor to join a forward thinking and caring practice.
They offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. They take pride in providing patient-centered care to around 68,000 patients spread across 5 sites with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality.
We meet daily for coffee and well-being is valued and supported e.g. team social events, fundraising for charitable causes. Recently fully refurbished, purpose-built building in the heart of the London with easy access transport links.
- £10,000+ per session depending on experience
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Potential view to Partnership for the right candidate
- Full time or part time positions available
- 4-8 clinical sessions per week available (days and hours are flexible!)
- Annual leave/study leave
- No home visits
- No on call!
- No OOH Commitments
- Full indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Paid lunch hours
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 14 patient appts in the morning and afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- State of the art facilities
- Fully supporting nursing team in place
- Large Minor Surgery Suite on site
- Experienced and diverse allied healthcare team
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to inquire for any further information then please call 0203 0065867 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing