Data Sales Specialist
We have an opportunity for a Sales Specialist within Data to join a powerhouse business as they invest in their Data Services division and become a valuable part of the Data Sales Specialist team.
They are open on location, so this Sales Specialist role can be based out of their Manchester, Birmingham or London offices.
As Sales Specialist day-to-day your role will entail:
- Work with the Account team to identify Data Opportunities and develop pipeline within existing Customer base
- Assisting customers in understanding their requirements, defining solutions, creating compelling propositions and negotiating deals
- Evaluate contract spend to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies
- Show insight and thought leadership regarding Data contracts and commercial agreements
- Develop a strategy to maximise opportunities and grow market share
To be considered you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in selling into Enterprise organisations
- Previous experience of selling Data Driven and Cloud Solutions
- Experience negotiating large, complex deals
- Ability to build relationships and develop strategic partnerships
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
If successful you can expect a salary of £65,000, with the chance to earn £150,000 OTE. You can also expect a competitive benefits package and lots of opportunities to progress your career within a leading organisation.
They are keen to get interviews underway asap – so please send us your CV asap to be in the mix or give us a call on 0333 567 4888.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Sales