My client is a growing business who specialise in the manufacture and installation of signage across the UK. Known primarily for their expertise in the hoarding side of the industry, they are looking for an Account Executive to work closely with the Account Managers to provide exceptional support to a portfolio of existing accounts. This role will suit someone who has knowledge of the print industry who is looking to join a forward thinking, growing business.
- Assisting the account managers with supplying quotations, processing orders, and managing existing company accounts.
- Provide customers with recommendations and advice across the company’s product range, ensuring customers are aware of all the products they supply and to maximise the share of their spend.
- Manage all account communication via the company CRM system.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within print or a print management company
- A positive, enthusiastic personality allowing you to respond proactively and positively to communication from clients
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure maximised conversion of submitted quotations
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong numeracy and communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own transport (highly desirable but not essential)
- The hunger for learning and development, this role has the potential to progress into an Account Management position and is working closely with senior management within the business
Salary & Benefits
A generous earning potential of up to £30,000 is available in this role, plus benefits including a generous holiday allowance, company pension, free on-site parking, and more.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other
Less than 1 year
'A' level/Higher or equivalent