Sales Account Manager
Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:30pm
My client is the UK's longest established distributor of welding equipment and consumables, who are now looking to recruit a full time Internal Sales Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Account Manager to join them on a full-time permanent basis. Passion about ‘selling through service’ is vital.
As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for managing existing customer relationships.
- Loading sales orders from sales inbox
- Updating customers on lead times
- Handling incoming telephone enquiries
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date on order updates
- Chasing PO’s
- Raising and issuing quotes to customers'
- Regularly maintaining contact with lapsed clients
- Ensuring warm leads are contacted
- Quoting and helping customers via incoming calls & emails
- Building & Developing relationships with key customers
• Exceptional work ethic
• Appetite to learn
• Confident I.T/ System user
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Previous experience working to targets or deadlines
For further information get in touch with Hannah at Stirling Warrington today – [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales
Some Secondary School Coursework