- Complete regular assessments relating to search quality in accordance with evaluation standard documents
- Use side by side method to complete daily strategy assessment of search quality in accordance with evaluation standard documents.
- Judging user search needs through various query and tools, and sorting out the classification of requirements
- Analyse the difference between search type results such as videos, music, hashtags or users and rate the quality of these results based on policies
- Provide ideal search results and feedback suggestions for policy improvement
- While it is assumed the evaluator will focus on their area of expertise, there will be occasions in which he/she will work on projects outside this core area that could require other capabilities, such as using assessment methods flexibly to support related projects.
- Willing to work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, a variety of religious and political views, violence, adult & sexual content
- And any other duties as assigned
- Knowledge about search engines, familiar with social media platforms
- An in-depth understanding of local culture and familiarity with the Internet usage habits of local users
- Strong ability to learn and understand
- Familiar with common office software, search evaluation experience is preferred
- Fluent in German is required as the role
- Your ability to work in a high tempo environment, adapt, respond to day-to-day challenges of the role.
- Your resilience and commitment to self-care to manage the emotional demands of the role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal
'A' level/Higher or equivalent