Joining Technician / Process Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
3 Shifts – 39 hours per week
£43,500 basic + overtime
My Client are a leading tier 1 Automotive manufacturer who have had a significant £50,000,000 investment over the last few years. They have opened a brand new 50,000 square foot state of the art factory in the Wolverhampton area which will supply their major customers. This role will be looking after 50+ robotic welding cells and will require someone with a maintenance and process/production background.
This role will suit any Joining technician, Process engineer, or Maintenance engineer who has experience maintaining and operating ABB/Fanuc robotic welding equipment
Want to work on state-of-the-art machinery? This is just that.
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pension – employer will match up to 8% - 16% total pension
- Sick pay – 80% of salary for 28 days a year
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 3 x salary DIS
- Brand new factory which is exceptionally clean
- Working on state-of-the-art machinery such as robotics
- Brand new canteen
- Experienced with joining systems – operating and maintenance of both manual and robotic joining systems
- Automotive experienced – ABB or Fanuc robots
- Worked on robotic welding equipment
- Fault-finding skills – mechanically and electrically
- Ideally Electrically qualified – Level 3 in C&G/NVQ etc
- Experience within the automotive sector is advantageous
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent