Maintenance Engineer (either bias)
£39,500 - £40,000 basic + Overtime
We are a global company that manufactures packaging for the food industry. We have over 100 manufacturing facilities and continuing to grow. Due to expansion and success in the last year we are looking for a maintenance engineer to join our busy team to help meet production targets.
We are looking for a maintenance engineer who is Apprentice trained either bias but must have basic electrical knowledge. It would be advantageous but not essential if you had experience working with plastics and Injection Moulding (HUSKY, DEMAG, ENGELS). You need to be willing to get your hands dirty and assist the rest of the team when needed. Experience working with Hydraulics is essential.
- Carrying out mainly reactive maintenance
- Drive efficiency and improvements across site
- Working closely with 12 other Engineers on the team
- Work towards minimising maintenance costs
- Deal with emergency and unplanned repairs
- Reporting to team Supervisors/Managers for shift hand over
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across Yorkshire, please get in touch with Gemma Kirkham at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319.
***We also offer a referral scheme, if you refer an Engineer to us and they are placed through us and not already on our system you will receive £250!***
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent