4on/4off Days and Nights
Want a maintenance role where you can learn on the job controls training? then read on! The business are a globally recognised food manufacturer is one of the biggest employees in west Brom with over 500 employees, they are partnered with some of the most iconic brands in the UK. They have an exceptional reputation with the industry and operate out of a fully automated state of the art plant. They have recently developed an in house training programme whereby current and new engineers will have the chance to learn PLC mods/interrogation skills as they are looking to bring this all in house. Note - they are looking for electrically biased.
Some of the machines you will be working on include but not limited to; ovens, fryers, conveyors, packaging machines, robots, slicers, provers, metal detectors and other bespoke machinery. Ideally you will have god knowledge with servo-drives/inverters however this is not a deal breaker.
What’s In it for you?
- Work in an automated plant - recession proof
- Genuine progression routes to controls roles
- staff shop
- Canteen with subsidised food
- Sick pay
- Good pension
- Employee well-being scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Overtime paid at x1.5 and double time
Experience required for the role
- At least 3 year’s experience working as an electrically biased maintenance engineer - MUST be electrically biased to be considered
- Exp. with 3 - phase, contactors, sensors, relays, drives, inverters as a maintenance engineer PLC fault finding - they have Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi mainly
- Ideally working in an FMCG environment as a maintenance engineer
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Some Secondary School Coursework